Friday, November 03, 2006

guess what?...

...

Eric Hamber here we come!

We start on monday, helping out with the HOST program from 3.15-4.15 :) we've been asked to also do wednesdays but as me and denai are with our youth pastors amy will have to go alone possibly unless we juggle some things around! fun!

we also had a phone call off Uhill yesterday on the way to Eric Hamber and Amy looked extermly happy, and sounds dead excited. I think we are going to be providing after school/lunch time clubs...

well its wet and rainy, but im nice and snug inside my apartment :) I had marmite on toast for breakfast yum yum good old english resources!

check out my joint blog for details on a brocklewell breakfast...

1 comment:

Rose said...

YAY YOU GOT IN SCHOOLS...WOOOO!! :D this makes me happy. my team are happy too. praying for a break through in other schools. Check you out. Westside Pais people in schools. hehe.
Love you lots.
The other you xxxx