Saturday, November 25, 2006

I know...

...

why I'm called to do youth work!!

when I was helping out with the childcare last night during the PGCC and Utown cd release party - www.pgcc.org/homecd - which by the way is pretty awesome, you should check it out! In which Tom performed a song he wrote with Liz, its very country n very not Tom, but surprisingly good, even thought he caused me and emma to be in fits of laughter.. Tom dont worry we still love n respect you :)

so I had a room full of kids, with the wonderful helpers emma, angela and brianne. I thought stick the dvd cars on and sit back and relax. OH HOW WRONG!!!

most of the kids that didnt want to watch it where fine, we got some toys out at the back of the room. but when the wanted mummy, or we had to check their nappies, or they tried to ecaspe or just where plain annoying! and me and emma never got to relax or see cars!

erm yes, I am VERY glad, happy, overjoyed etc.. that Im called to Youth Work.

(although donna has roped me in to help with sunday school on the 3rd dec n the 17th arghghghghghghghghgh)

2 comments:

Jen said...

guess what its snowing!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you with tiny ickle kids in nappies?!?! sorry...makes me laugh :P. miss you, hope the schools work is going well. xxx