Sunday, September 24, 2006

Grouse Mountain



Today, I went to church in the morning, and then dad picked me up and we drove to grouse mountain, which overlooks vancouver city.



We then got a cable car to the top, where we saw bears and stunning views. It was very warm, and i felt sorry for the people taking party in the grouse mountain grind, a race up the mountain!





My dad left in the afternoon so since then ive been chilling out and shopping for Liz - who is illergic to wasp stings and managed to get stung on her stomach when she is pregant, however she has reall reaction which is amazing,




I then went to the sunday evening worship service and meet some new loverly people! tee-hee they are stuck with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely weekend it was. Rosie enjoyed being treated to her Dad's hospitality, but my wallet feels sore...