Sunday, September 24, 2006

busy busy

Hi

Last week was very busy, starting on saturday when I decorated Joels birthday cake into a big Bob the Builder! Rose came over and made bricks! and then we made a joint blog. check it out: www.couldtheybecloned.blogspot.com or e-mail us at couldtheybecloned@hotmail.com we would love to hear from you! :)

and then of course sunday was mad, a day without stopping, first off to PGCC so tom can do accounments (and he was meant to pray for two friends who flew to oz today but ger turned up late), then a quick dash using the car across to Utown, where i got introduced to the church. We then stayed for the BBQ and managed to get a lift back to PGCC (Liz and Joel left Utown early for Joels nap), for the newcomers lunch! and then a quick trip home to load the car then back down to PGCC to set up for Joels birthday party! It seemed like the day would never end!

On monday, i cant remember what we did! ohhh yeah. Denai was ill, so Amy and me did devotions and planned devotions, and then we went to Amy's house where I had a menoring session, then it was back to 10th, for some student thing they have, as Rebecca was speaking and we has to man a stand! monday was extremly tiring!

On tuesday, we all planned campusfire at Bethel, I spent the morning typing job descriptions for the volunteers - which i still need to check over! then in the afternoon, because I had been working on the job descriptions and andy the department coordinator for site management works for his church on tues, i got given the task of sorting all the site management stuff out, so i need to sort sercuity out - get walkie-talkies, tee-shirts, rotas inplace and do various others tasks! im sure it will be an awesome learning curve, when i get my head round what im meant to be doing! During the campusfire weekend i will be a PA to up to 3 guest speakers which will be good!

On Wed, Denai and I where alone in the office, so I lead a devotion and then we brainstormed different aspects of mintrsy and what we as a team can offer. We then went to the 10th staff meeting, where we got introduced, it was then time for us to do the work our youth pastors set for us, so i headed back to tom and liz's where tom cooked me, lunch and we planned friday night. we then had CATCH - Christ at the centre here - where the kids started to open up, then ENJOY and the band came to practise and I got to chill out with some kids.

On thurs, I went to a PAOC meeting - pentecostal assemblies of canada - with senior pastors from the churches in the vancouver district. Rose came as well, and as well as having a loverly meal cooked by a chef - wonderful cheesecake - which Rose couldnt eat, we got to meet some amazing people and have some good chats as well as hear David Wells speak.

On friday, Amy tried to get in-touch with the schools and failed! so please pray that next time we try the headteachers/people we need to get in touch with will be avaiable to speak to us! I wrote a workshop on business, and we prayed and listened to a seminar. In Denai's devotion I learnt my divine appointment - message me if you want to know -. we then had OTT and sam help tom lead us in worship! we did about the kingdom of God and had some good discussions, brendon was the focus person and tom managed to get hold of a tee-shirt that had special meaning to him and he had lost which was awesome!

I had a few pictures/visions for vancouver this week but i will share them in another post!

Also today during the service this morning I felt God increase my vision and reveal to me part of the biggert picture! its scray stuff and when i have refined in more i will post!

No comments: