Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello!

Hello!

I am sorry for the lack of blog updates this year, time flies by, and access to the internet is limited. Better luck next year!

It is now official, I am moving back to England - I am not sure where I will be yet. This posses a lot of challenges, which I would really appreciate your prayer for. I will be living in a country that is supposed to 'Home', yet I haven't lived there for 3 years. It will a interesting to learn all about English Culture again after being away.

Lots has been happening and lots is going to happen in the next 9 weeks. I only have 7 weeks left on Pais Asia. Eek Scary.

The Thai schools have started back this week, so I will be speaking to teachers shortly about what we can do in the short space of time we have left.

As most of you will now be aware Pais Thailand are raising money for the church's Burmese Pastor and also to send a brick machine to Burma, by all running different distances. Please put this link -rap4jesus.ra.funpic.de/BBB.doc 
 into your address bar and download the profile to find out more about this.

I am having a few days off at the end of the month - well shifting them, so I can spend some time with Laura before she flies back to England. Im looking forward to the relaxation! woop.

Hopefully next week, Sam, Linda and I are going to brave an oil massage.

Please read my latest newsletter, Im sorry its late!

Thanks for everything.

No comments: